Monday, December 10, 2012

Rain reflections – an unfulfilled wish

Rain reflections – an unfulfilled wish


This picture was taken during a recent monsoon time visit when I noticed the trees reflecting on the pool of water that remained in our garden at home. While clicking it my grandmother was sitting near the window and watching me. She loved to see the photos each time and showed it to her. I told her also that I will bring a print of it when I come next time. In fact during the next visit in October, I did bring the printed version, but in a hurry and due to short time limit, I forgot to show it to her. The click was published in Gulf News too. What to say, all saw it in print, except her as she left this world in November. Hence re-presenting it here once again, as a tribute for her appreciation and affection, which I am sure will remain as long as I am alive. 

Ramesh Menon, Abu Dhabi
Monday, 10 December 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment