Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Daily Ramadan Thoughts - 06/2009

My Daily Ramadan Thoughts - 06/2009


A municipality worker from Abu Dhabi Municipality harvesting the dates

Welcome to read my Daily Ramadan Thoughts on the 6th day of this holy month of Ramadan. Many times we conduct ourselves in different situations under the influence of various thoughts and moods. It may be deliberate or not but we get do these things as if we are under the influence of a magician. However, the almighty god always wish us to think only good and do the same, keeping aside even slightest of evil thought in all our deeds.

The other day, I was returning home from work nearer to the Iftar time. Taking my car out from the parking, I noticed another car blocking my way. Not seeing anyone inside, I honked the horn a few times. I noticed a well dressed person coming out from the nearby shop and then returning back again. I waited for about 10 minutes and seeing no response, I went in to the shop and enquired whether the owner was inside. Immediately the response came - from the shopper - who tried to convince me saying that it might have been by someone who went upstairs of that building. Seeing his quick response and seeing the embarassed face of the shopkeeper who was familiar to me, I realised who the real owner of the car was. I do not know from where I got the patience, I went back to my car and then reversed about 1 km to find an alternate route outside of that parking and proceeded.

A motorcycle specially made for Abu Dhabi Police on display at one of the malls.


Its important to keep away from doing or saying wrong things while observing the holy rituals. I wish all my friends all whom they love the goodness of this holy month of Ramadan.

Ramesh Menon
27082009

No comments:

Post a Comment