Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Take the right path - Gulf Today - Short Takae Dt 11th july 2015

Take the right path

I love to explore and experience the beauty of this country, its culture and values. Each day brings out a joy of learning a thing new, irrespective of which side I get up, who double parks in front of my car, or who speeds and misses hitting my car while travelling between work and home.

The country is growing in pace and volume and along with it the diverse culture and style.

Several times I ask myself why the public has a tendency to violate rules and values when they clearly know that these are not to be violated especially during this holy period. A self-realisation from within is essential.

Ramesh Menon
Gulf Today, Short Take Dt 11th July 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment