Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Rain, rain and more rain at Banglaore and Kerala

Rain, rain and more rain at Banglaore and Kerala

A rainy day in Kerala


A rainy day at Bangalore


Anyone from UAE visiting India during July and August will love to enjoy the Monsoon rains. I cannot stop writing about the thrill of being around in the rain from the scorching heat of 50+ degrees which was the case when I boarded the plane. As expected I did get some good rain both in Kerala and surprisingly a heavy one in Bangalore too, not to dishearten me. Because, rain gods know, once back, I will have only these videos left till another monsoon I get to enjoy.

Precious moments, and who knows whether these weather conditions prevail in the coming season. Nothing is guaranteed these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment