Thursday, October 4, 2007

Photo Speaks - Passing shots - One for the Road

I haven't attended to the Photo Speaks session for quite some time and I will be doing injustice if I don't update it today. So, here they are - "One for the Road" - is the title for these passing shots, as I call them always. A few scenes from UAE, Oman taken while driving around.

Abu Dhabi Road on a rainy day - I wish it rains here too.





Abu Dhabi city streets




Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai




Abu Dhabi Corniche Road




Abu Dhabi Eastern Ring Road


Abu Dhabi - Maqta Bridge


Roads in Muscat




Parking area - Dubai
Parking area - Abu Dhabi

1 comment:

  1. DEAR MR RAMESH MENON
    A VERY GOOD WORK. KEEP IT UP
    MANY THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORTS & TIME
    REGDS
    TS IYER /SITA
    from CHENNAI

    ReplyDelete