Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Letters - GULF NEWS - Safety First - Dt 03 Feb 2010

My Letters - GULF NEWS - Safety First - Dt 03 Feb 2010


My reply to Mr. Sean Hickinson's letter, which was based on my community / photo feature titled "Exemplary Case of Safety Measures". (03 February 2010)


Mr. Sean Hickinson letter dated 29 January 2010 to my community/photo report titled "Exemplary Case of Safety Measures" dated 22 January 2010.


Note: It requires a dedicated and sustained effort to maintain safety and security. A close eye for observing the minute details, reporting of anomalies promptly, and then continous follow-up whether they listened and understood what was reported and what action was carried out to rectify any anomaly notified. Finally, safety and security is every one's responsibility. It is therefore importantant to handle it at all time with high priority.

Good wishes to all those who campaign for safety.

Ramesh Menon

03 February 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment