Saturday, December 5, 2009

1st Birthday of Team 1 UAE Blog

Dear Friends,

Silently one year passed, without me even noticing. Team 1 UAE has covered 365 days of thoughtful postings, many of which are communicative journalistic posts for the benefit of the society here and back home in India. I thank all my readers for their interest and keep continuing your visit. I thank also THE NATIONAL, GULF NEWS, Khaleej Times, Gulf Today, Malayala Manorama and Mathrubhumi for taking my letters which I prominently updated here. Indeed, they have been growing in numbers over the period of time, so much so that, I just realised about a possible milestone , only today, when I looked at the counts for each one of them displayed as follows:

Gulf News - 19
Gulf Today - 21
Khaleej Times - 11
Mathrubhumi - 1
The National - 35
(some of them were not listed here due to time constraints). In all 370 posts. Numbers doesn't count or mater, but the content does speaks for - in each one of them. If there is an item affecting the society to be commented in favour or against, I will make sure to. There are several interesting topics carefully carried out regularly through this initiative, which is aimed at promoting a positive thinking environment around. . Each day of visit here is an inspiration to do a useful activity or two.

Praying almighty god to give me opportunity to sustain this momentum in the coming year too.

Sincere regards,

Ramesh Menon

No comments:

Post a Comment