Monday, September 26, 2011

Certificate of Appreciation from Sharjah City for Humanitarian Services

Certificate of Appreciation from Sharjah City for Humanitarian Services


Dear Friends,

It gives me immense pleasure to share with you the joy of receiving today a Certificate of Appreciation from Sharjah City for Humanitarian Service (SCHS), a non-profit organization located in the United Arab Emirates under the Director Generalship of Sheikha Jameela bint Mohammad Al Qasimi for my contribution in the recently conducted 4th Used Book Fair.

The joy of interacting with the organisation and feelings I get while assisting those children and patrons involved is divine.

What I do for them is simple and not even comparable to the dedicated human effort offered by those assist them and involve with them on a day to day basis. I sincerely wish god gives me more opportunity to serve SCHS and other deserving individuals or organisaions, within my capability and capacity in future.

Sincerely,

Ramesh Menon
26. September 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment