Friday, April 29, 2011

A welcome change - Promising actions by Abu Dhabi authorities

A welcome change - Promising actions by Abu Dhabi authorities



It is always a relief to see when the authorities carries pro-active measures towards suggestion for a better living environment. Here is one such example of a speedier action by Abu Dhabi authorities. Further to my Community Report in Gulf News dated 23rd April, I am happy to blog that both the dangerous spots have been marked clearly giving sufficient warning for pedestrians. What is left is a garbage bin issue, and I believe it will be also handled efficiently soon.

My sincere thanks to GULF NEWS and Abu Dhabi authorities.

Ramesh Menon
29.04.2011


To read my community report of 23.04.2011, please click here or visit GULF NEWS online.

No comments:

Post a Comment