Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Trust those you depend on



Trust those you depend on
Ms Ranjini Manian, Founder and CEO, Global Adjustments.

One teacher I remember, and why: Robin Sharma’s List of Heroes. I made my wish-list and it has resulted in my actually meeting them!

One most valuable work lesson, thus far: Trust those you depend on.

One thing I look for the most in a new recruit: Multi-tasking ability.

One thought from a book that I am currently reading: “One pointed attention is key to success,” from Eknath Easwaran’s Book on Meditation.

One tip for time management: Cut through the knot of the most pressing thing that seems to weigh in your very stomach!

One key thing in my fitness routine: Pranayama.

One signal that tells me there is a problem: When I can’t think of a new idea.

One technique for handling anger: Postpone speech.

One essential ingredient in my investment portfolio: Land.

One good thing about the new generation: Superbly gadget savvy.

One worrying thing about the young: Do they know their roots?

One thing that clinches a deal: Asking sincerely.

One definition of values: Do what you want others to do to you.

One way that I use for resolving conflicts: Mediate.

One favourite activity when travelling: Listening to talks on the Bhagwad Gita on my iPod.

One indicator of performance: Societal admiration.

One macroeconomic variable I keenly watch: Dollar-rupee exchange.

One dream I’d like to chase, later in life: Teach Indian philosophy.

One good way to foster innovation: Adapt learning to your field.

One clue that tells me I’m the leader: There is actually someone following.

No comments:

Post a Comment