Saturday, January 14, 2012

Broken Link - Short Take - Gulf Today Dt. 14.01.2012

Broken Link - Short Take - Gulf Today Dt. 14.01.2012




I have been a regular contributor to this column, but I was forced to take a short break from Short Take due to unavoidable circumstances.

What made me look at the stark realities of communication channels is a vacuum created in my life due to the death of a close relative. I am sure, several of you have experienced it. When someone departs from this world without any warning, a link is broken.

There are several things that we closely communicate with that person, which the moment after, we find no one to refer to. It is a difficult situation indeed and, of course, it will change over a period of time, but with the changes associated and with missing personal touches of that special someone in your life.

Ramesh Menon
To read it in original, please visit GULF TODAY online.

No comments:

Post a Comment