Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Cartoon Corner - Business Humor



Well, I tried my best...you know how HR functions...there is no hike and no promotion...but I can give you more responsibilities...



We are into it together...I take all decisions...and you take all the blame...



Paperless office is a great idea...but being computerless is quite depressing..!



We follow the best HR practices here and we expect you to behave like a model employee and stop complaining...



Forget that you are an accountant...I want the artist in you to emerge...create the most amazing sales graphics...



...when we were just two of us you always complained that you had to do all the work...now you have him to share work with you...



...this is purely a human error...somebody put the chart upside down...but don't tell anybody...

No comments:

Post a Comment