Sunday, September 9, 2007

Carnatic Flute thru online lessons

My name is k.t.dasarathy,an online carnaric flute teacher from chennai.i teach carnatic flute thru cds,mail attachment lesons,sound files,voice chat lessons etc to around 400 plus students all over the world.most of my students started from zero level only.
in case you need reference for verifaction about me and my method of teaching,i shall give you the contact nos of my students.
please mail me in case any of your friends is interested.
immediately on enrolment to my online coaching programme,i will record around 40 months lessons in cds and send them by speedpost to the contact address of my students.if they want flutes that also i will arrange to send with cds.
i have now built up a student strength of around 459 students now so far.
i have also recorded aroung 18 popular rags alongwith notationss for them manually in a note book.that will be useful for any one learning any carnatic instruement.they will have to simply listen to the instructions the cds alongwith the notations in the note book and they can learn the rags comfortably within a short time.for details about me,see the flwg:

http://dasarathy-onlinefluteteacher.blogspot.com

all the best

KT Dasarathy [ktdasarat99@yahoo.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment